Welcome to the crazy, fun, scary and loving part of me.
- I am a 42 year old female (wow 42 is old), Mom of 4 beautiful children. They range from 19-9 and have been one of the greatest treasures in life. I am married to a wonderful man who I believe was handpicked by God to save me from a life of permanent death of the life God wanted me to have!
My blog will consist of many things: Love first and foremost, truth no matter what others think of me, cleansing of hopefully not only my soul but, yours as well. I want others to share in my joy, their joy, my hurts, your hurts, real life. No behind the scenes perfect Facebook pictures but, real life truth. No judgement here, trust me when I say, I am not one to judge!
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal? Because, I believe what we all say is important and for me to share a journey in which has been less than picture perfect may reach someone who feels the same and can have someone they can reach out to and hopefully help others.
- What topics do you think you’ll write about? My life, my kids life, my marriage, my church and beliefs.
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog? Absolutely, with that being said, I am no counselor and have no degrees, I am a regular person just like you but, if I can do anything to help, I will.
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished? Reaching out to others letting them know, things are going to be ok, the struggle is real and you can do it. Just as I am doing it. And you don’t have to do it alone.